Friday 18 February 2011

DAY 2.

Second day of actually DAILY blogging, even if I do do it in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.
Atleast it's writing, and it's more than I can say for 99.9% of my classmates at uni are doing. When people/students say they want to write, they want to be writers...why don't they do this?
It's writing isn't it?
It's just not 'real' writing. When really, it should be classed as 'real'.
It's satisfying pressing the 'publish post' button. As if you've just accomplished something, as if you've just written an article and it's just been published.
What a feeling that must be.

So uni seems to be the wrong path for me at the moment, and I'd love to be discovered for doing something that I love out of the blue, without having the work hard for it. Which is a silly concept - but it most definitely happens.
However, I don't seem to have anything that I love to do.
I love to write, but only, it seems, about myself. And my pathetic problems.
Maybe there's a career out there for me where I can incorporate these 'skills'!? Ha!

Watched The Social Network tonight, it really is worth watching, I figured I should watch it when it kept receiving all of those Golden Globes! So tonight, I did just that. It's so interesting to watch a movie and actually LEARN something  new. How Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook and how it's grown in such little time. It's astounding and actually beautiful to watch (mainly because of Andrew Garfield! -- yes, the new Spiderman.) I'm a tad obsessed with him already.
But what's weird about the film is as soon as I finished watching it, I logged into Facebook. Which I do every night, but after watching that film I became suddenly very aware of what I was doing. Haha, sounds weird but it's true. Watch it and see if it has the same effect on you!

Yours, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment