Wednesday 15 September 2010

Won't Go Quietly

Moooooooorning, well....actually afternoon...so staying up late led to me being incredibly lazy and getting about 12 hours sleep last night. What is the deal with getting lots and lots of sleep and then feeling like you're coming down with something the next day? So odd. It's like when you take a nap...yes they are amazing...but after I always feel like shit! Seems this blog was a good idea for myself as I can't stop my mindless babbling!
Decided to turn my already lazy day into a full-on stay-in-bed-eating-crap-and-writing day. Because those are the best kinds and I must rest up for my night at work tonight, well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I'm wondering if this is the time to give you no bodies my twitter address to get a bit more a feel for what I'm about...but I generally have just used twitter to moan about people that don't have it, seeing as everyone has facebook, I can't moan about them there haha! But anyhoo;



 x

No comments:

Post a Comment